With this project you can recycle an old bottle and you can have a stylish lamp on your garden or balcony. If you want to have a unique lighting in your garden where you hang out with your family and friends during summer nights, we have a fun suggestion.
Materials needed for this beautiful lighting that you can mount on your garden fence or wall:
- An empty bottle
- Teflon tape
- Copper plate connection
- Ring hanger
- Part of open copper pipe
- Part of closed copper pipe
- Two pieces of zinc screw nut
- Zinc plated screw
- Zinc plated threaded rod
- Oil Lamp
First, let us remind you that our lighting is for outdoor use. Instructions for our bottle lighting:
- Decide where to install your bottle lamp. Insert your copper plate connection and mark the holes where the screws will enter. Install the nuts on both ends of the zinc-plated threaded rod.
- Carefully fill the oil in the bottle with the help of a funnel. Thread the end of the lamp wick, through an open copper tube, and wrap it tightly with Teflon tape. Cover the copper tubing with the other part. Wait a while for the wick to pull out the oil.
- Attach the bottle on which the wick is seated, with the ring sling to the plate you are mounting.
Good Luck !